Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love thoughts

 
I can’t tell you what love is.
I can only tell you about my perception of what love is. I have been trying to come up with what to write about love for 7 days now, and what I can tell you about love is that it’s a hard concept that we all want to understand. 

            Does anyone know what love is?!
                    Cause I don't.

Love is everywhere! We have songs about love, movies about love, even freaking holiday dedicated to love, and cities of love. We have an obsession with the idea of love. We all want love.

There are 7,295,299,240 people in this world. We always hear that there is someone special for everyone. How do we find our 1 special soul mate? 
         
         We are Young 
           But love isn't


We are looking for love...
Is it under our beds?
Is it in our closets that we need to desperately clean out?
                    Where is the love?

Is it getting so lost in a moment, and feeling on top of the world? Like in the movies they are willing to give up everything for love. 
   

   Whatever Love is, I know we don't want to miss out on it.

4 comments:

  1. "we are young, but love isn't"
    love has been around for a long time, we are just trying to pick up the concept of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we are young, but love isn't"
    love has been around for a long time, we are just trying to pick up the concept of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are young but love isn't" keep it up Sierra Leone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew there were 7 billion people, but when you wrote it, it's like I figured out for the first time.

    Whoa.

    ReplyDelete