Monday, March 16, 2015

We are all afraid.

I'm afraid.
I'm afraid just like all the rest of you. 
Those of you who are willing to share your fears are trying to overcome them. 
There are so many things to fear in this world. Some fears can be overcome easily, while some take time and some you may never overcome. 
Can we really have no fears?
In our life time we are only exposed to half of the worlds fears. There are fears that we wouldn’t even consider fears that others do.

            So I’m going to open my door of fears and let and in and walk around.
I'm afraid of snakes, I'm afraid of raising my hand in math class. I’m afraid of traffic. I'm afraid of disappointment, I'm afraid of death. I'm afraid of lighting (I think it looks amazing I just have to be protected). I'm afraid that I won't live my life, and that I won’t have cool stories to tell my kids. Isn’t that all life is. Just stories..... I have dealt with loss in my life so I tend to attach to those are close to me in fear of losing them.
I’m afraid of these blog post and what and how I write them. I’m scared this class ending and that life will move on. I’m scared of change. I’m afraid of you, I’m afraid of me.  I’m afraid of growing up. We all need to have a Peter Pan state of mind and be young forever. I am scared of life. I’m afraid of you and what you are thinking right now reading this. I AM AFRAID.

Shout it out to the world I AM AFRAID! Don’t be afraid to say it out loud. Because I bet more people than you think would shout the same thing. We could all fear the same things. But wait we are all afraid. 

1 comment: